|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Packing|
|Delivery Time:||60 working days|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets/60 days|
|bearing lubrication:||Thin oil||Material:||Chills cast iron|
|geatbox:||Hardtooth surfance gearbox||Rack:||Welded-steel plate construction|
rubber mixing mill,
open mixing mill
High hardness Ø26"x80" Electric Rubber Two Roll Mixing Mill With Cooling water
Mixed Raw Material:
Two Roll Mixing Mill
Totally Enclosed Cage Rotor
For masticating and kneading natural rubber, synthetic rubber, EVA or PVC pellets with various kinds chemical material and warming the cold material which shall be supplied to the calendar, embossing calender or hot presses.
This machine is used for mixing and kneading raw rubber, synthetic rubber,
thermoplastics or EVA with chemicals into even materials. The even materials can be fed to calender, hot presses or other processing machinery for making rubber or plastic products.
Manufactured from chilled cast iron, inside rolls are cooled by water or
heated by steam
Manufactured from welded steel plates or high tensile cast iron for maximum rigidity
One piece construction of welded steel plate or cast iron provides maximum
1) An oil sealed type bushing, the bushing housing is manufactured from
cast iron, and the inside diameter is fitted with high lead bronze.
Designed with water circulation circuit for water cooling, reducing heat
generated between the roll neck and the bushing
2) The bearing type bushing is constructed of cast iron housing and high
strength bearing at inside diameter
Employs automatic circulated lubrication system
Roll gap adjustment:
1) Manual gap adjustment is standard
2) Powered gap adjustment is optional
Reduction gear box:
Three-step totally enclosed gear reducer is driven by bevel gear. Gears are lubricated by self splash lubrications system
Two roll mill machine is mainly used for plasticating and mixing of rubber or plastics, warming and sheeting rubber compound, cracking and refining of reclaimed rubber.
Equipment list of XK-￠660x2030mm Two roller mixing mill
Application: used for the rubbers the further calendaring.
Main technical parameter:
1. Diameter×length: ￠660×2030(mm)
2. Friction Ratio of the front roll and real roll: 1:1.24
3. Speed of the front roll: 38m/min
4. Type of the roll: hollow roll
5. Capacity: 140kg/h
6. Cooling method: cooling water
8. Weight: 32T
1. Material: Chills cast iron, hardness: HS72, Surface roughness: Ra0.4
2. Chilled Depth :>20cm
3. Bearing: high temperature resistance bearing, thin oil forced lubrication
4. Frame: Mild Steel Welding Structure
5. High pressure test: 20kg/cm2
6. Nip Adjusting manually.
7. Cooling method: by cooling water, attached the revolving joint and the stainless soft tube.
8. Transimission: hard faced reducer, double output shaft, universal drive shaft connect with the roll
9. Equipped with blender bar
10. Electric control
The place of origin of the main parts:
1. Chilled cast iron, hollow roll
2. Hard-face reducer
3. Siemens motor(made in China)
4. Suzhou Siemens contactor
1. High security
2. Low noise
3. Energy saving
4. Easy to operate
1. Delivery period: totally 6 months after the contact is confirmed.
2. Payment: 30% of the total amount by T/T in advance as down payment, 70% of total amount by T/T before shipment.
3. Spare parts: The seller will provide a set of valueless vulnerable parts for free. The seller also suggests the buyer to buy a set of spare parts which meets one year’s use again. The seller will show the list of spare parts to the buyer for his choose before delivery.
4. Appearance and color: appearance and color of the machines are based on the seller’s standard. Of course, we can also custom-made according to buyer’s request.
5. Electric power: The quotation above is based on 380V/50Hz. There will be some additional fee and extended producing time for custom-built electric power requirement.
6. Warranty period:
6-1. Machines: one year after successful debugging;
6-2. Electrical components: 6 months after successful debugging.
7. Debugging service and cost borne by Foreign:
7-1. The seller will send three or four technical workers (or more as buyer’s request) to the place which appointed by the buyer for the guidance of equipment installation and the debugging service;
7-2. Both buyer and seller should bear their corresponding charge as below:
7-2-1. The seller is in charge of the fee cost in China but except for the visa charge;
7-2-2. The buyer is in charge of the fee cost in Foreign and the visa charge. This fee includes but not limited to the followings:
a. Round-trip ticket;
b. Transportation, meals, accommodation and communication fee during business trip;
c. Allowance (manpower fee) USD 80.00 for per person a day (days calculation: total days from the day on the business trip to returning to China);
d. Translator: The buyer should hire a translator for the seller's technical workers convenient field work communication, and for completing the task successfully. Otherwise the seller will send an additional translator. The buyer should be in charge of this cost (refer to a~d).