|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||5 Roll Calender Machine|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set or another|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy packaging|
|Delivery Time:||150 days|
|Supply Ability:||2 sets/150 days|
|Delivery Detail:||90 days after order confirmation|
SY-5Γ￠450x1350mm Five Roll PVC Calender Machine , pvc sheet making machine
1.SRL-Z500/1000A Mixer Unit
1.1 Heat mixer: 75KW ABB motor.
Cool Mixer: 15KW single step speed motor.
1.2 Inner barrel for both heat and cool mixer are all made of stainless steel.
Out barrel of heat mixer is stainless steel made.
A ￠550mm stainless steel feeding hopper is equipped on top of the hot mixer cover.
1.3 Paddle: 3 pcs,stainless steel made.
1.4 Frictional heating.
1.5 Teflon sealed for main bearing.
1.6 Digit indicated temperature controller: RKC made in Japan.
1.7 Contactor: SIEMENS.
1.8 Frequency converter: ABB
1.9 Pneumatic opening and discharging.
1.10 Controller cabinet and operate cabinet each one.
1.11 Catwalk: 1pc,Guardrail: 1set.
5#roller equipped with side cutting part to cut the overflowing material cover on the roller and let it back to the 4-roller calendering machine;
Eurotherm brand (England) DC controller;
With independent thin oil lubrication system, the drive motor can just operate after the lubrication station start;
With emergency stop equipments in 4 directions;
The bracket is jointed with the steel board, high temp. backfire treatment;
|Roll Diameter (mm)||230||360||400||450||610||710|
|Roll Working Length(Mm)||630||1120||1400||1500||1730||2130|
Middle-Roll Linear Speed
|Adjusting Nip Range(mm)||0-7||0-10||0-10||0-10||0-20||0-20|
|Product Thickness (mm)||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.15||0.15|
Installing & debugging service:
1. After the contract is confirmed, the seller will supply the plan of the workshop, foundation chart and the chart of rubber roller, square axes & all kinds of rollers. All operation manual will be supplied by seller, too.
2. The seller will send 3-4 technical workers to guide installation and debugging for buyer;
3. The buyer should supply the spare pipes and electric wires, and the seller just advices the specification or the model of them.
1. Delivery period: totally 6 months after the contact is confirmed.
2. Payment: 30% of the total amount by T/T in advance as down payment, 70% of total amount by T/T before shipment.
3. Spare parts: The seller will provide a set of valueless vulnerable parts for free. The seller also suggests the buyer to buy a set of spare parts which meets one year’s use again. The seller will show the list of spare parts to the buyer for his choose before delivery.
4. Appearance and color: appearance and color of the machines are based on the seller’s standard. Of course, we can also custom-made according to buyer’s request.
5. Electric power: The quotation above is based on 380V/50Hz. There will be some additional fee and extended producing time for custom-built electric power requirement.
6. Warranty period:
6-1. Machines: one year after successful debugging;
6-2. Electrical components: 6 months after successful debugging.
7. Debugging service and cost borne by Foreign:
7-1. The seller will send three or four technical workers (or more as buyer’s request) to the place which appointed by the buyer for the guidance of equipment installation and the debugging service;
7-2. Both buyer and seller should bear their corresponding charge as below:
7-2-1. The seller is in charge of the fee cost in China but except for the visa charge;
7-2-2. The buyer is in charge of the fee cost in Foreign and the visa charge. This fee includes but not limited to the followings:
a. Round-trip ticket;
b. Transportation, meals, accommodation and communication fee during business trip;
c. Allowance (manpower fee) USD 80.00 for per person a day (days calculation: total days from the day on the business trip to returning to China);
d. Translator: The buyer should hire a translator for the seller's technical workers convenient field work communication, and for completing the task successfully. Otherwise the seller will send an additional translator. The buyer should be in charge of this cost (refer to a~d).