|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Planetary Extruder|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Packing|
|Delivery Time:||60 working days|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets/60 days|
Depth Of Nitration Case:
0.5mm - 0.8mm
Hardness Of Nitration:
Linearity Of The Screw:
Planetary Roller Extruder
Low Temperature Forming Planetary Extruder For PVC Sheet , 9Cr18MoV 38CrMoAIA
It is very suitable for PVC material’s processing and production.
Planetary Extruder overcomes the liminations of single screw and twin screw extruders,has many outstanding advantages.
Due to the developing of the design and manufacturer,Planetary Extruder can gain the better performance, Accommodate more applications,and reduce the cost of equipment and products. Thereby obtains better economy.
1. Materials: 38CrMoAIA, 9Cr18MoV
3. Depth of nitration case:0.5-0.8mm
4. Hardness of nitration: 950-1020HV
5. Fragility of nitration: Less than grade 1
6. Roughness of the surface:Ra 0.4um
7. Linearity of the screw:0.015mm
8. Chromium-plating layer thickness:0.03-0.08mm
9. The surface hard chromium plating hardness after nitrogenation:>=950HV
10. Guarantee: Common Nitrided: approx 2 years Bimetallic : much longer life time
1) The "PRE", a series of planetary roller extruders, experiences rolling and extrusion in configuration that a planetary screw is inter-engaged at a centerof a main SCREW and BARREL which are screwed in a shape of helical gear at 45 degree.
2) The planetary screw revolves and rotates on its axis, in order to employ various resin.
3) The extruder is special and applied to various product and mass production.
4) In special, because the extruder supplies the rolling and extrusion through space of the inter-engagement, it may plasticize the resin at a low temperature.
5) Through the inter-meshing action of the toothed planetary roller system just one single revolution of the main spindle suffices to roll out the plasticmelt as many as 1, 100 times, ensuring optimum plastification, homogenization and dispersion.
6) The "PRE" is a low-temperature forming extruder which may produce produces without any change of properties owing to its low-temperatureforming and homogenizing.
7) Combined rolling and extruding action: Through the inter-meshing action of the toothed planetary roller system just one single revolution of the mainspindle suffices to roll out the plastic melt as many as 1, 100 times, ensuring optimum plastification, homogenization and dispersion.
8) Compared with other extruder designs, this system increases the contact surface of the melt by up to five times.
9) Low-cost formulation: The optimum heat-exchanging effect created by the large contact surfaces of the planetary roller system in conjunction withshort residence time of the melt helps to achieve a considerable reduction in formulation costs. Costly stabilizers and lubricants are reduced to a minimum.
10) Self-cleaning feature: Since all toothed components of the machine constantly inter-mesh, no residual material is left in the machine when changing over from one formulation to another. The system is change-over from one color to another, results in no more than 5kg of scrap.
Planetary Extruder Mainly used in the production below:
1. Rigid PVC sheet calender line
2. PVC Card calender line
3. Soft PVC film calender line
4. PVC pelletizing line
5. Cables coating
(1). Planetary roller section: main screw 1 pc; planetary roller 10 pcs, knife
plate 1 pc, gear tooth sleeve; And this section is jacket-designed, which
can get through by heating oil; The main screw is core-drilled, heated by
oil; And the head of machine is cooled down by water;
(2). Section of material feeding, jacket-designed, water cooling.
(3). Feeding motor power: 2.2 KW;
(4). Hard-toothed gear box, Chinese famous brand;
(5). Inverter motor, AC, 160 KW;
(6). Stainless steel hopper, capacity of 1000kg;
(7). Metal detector( brand of S + S) is equipped on the top of the hopper;
(8). Rotating speed of main screw: 0 – 60 rpm, speed is adjustable;
1) Better performance
2) Long usage life
3) Good production stability
4) Reasonable design
5) High precision mold
6) Adopts AC frequency conversion technology
7) Uses imported electric components
8) Product characteristics: a) Good foam b) Smooth surface c) Antibacterial d) Wearable e) Antistatic f) Insulate
9) Widely used for agriculture and industry
10) Large marketing potential
Delivery time is 90 days upon receipt of the advance payment. The customer will give the supplier 7 days' advance notice regarding the goods for delivery. Upon receipt of the request for delivery, the supplier will arrange for delivery through a carrier, the costs of which shall be FOB Shanghai. Shipment will be made from Shanghai China to the customer specified seaport.
Installation and commission
(1) Up to date commissioning has been made before shipment
(2) Overseas Commissioning and charges:
0ne or two technicians will be sent to the customer for commissioning.
Customers pay the charge of our technicians.
1) Round-trip Airplane Ticket
2) Charges of transportation, accommodation and communication
3) The allowance of the technicians is USD80 per day for one person.
4) An interpreter is needed.
5) Charges for applying the visa.
Warranty and After sales service
Six months guarantee electrical parts, mechanism for 12 months; While the machine is broken during the production, the seller must give response to the problem at once.
In case of quality discrepancy, claim should be filed by the customer within 30 days after the arrival of the goods at port of destination, while for quantity discrepancy; claim should be filed by the
customer within 15 days after the arrival of the goods at port of destination, both claim to be accompanied with the report issued by third party(e.g. SGS,ITS).
The supplier shall not be held responsible for failure or delay in delivery of the entire lot or a portion of the goods under this sales contract in consequence of any force Majeure incidents which might occur. Force Majeure as referred to in this contract means unforeseeable, unavoidable and insurmountable objective conditions that cause of delay beyond the reasonable control of the supplier, including but not limited to strikes, lockouts, riots, sabotage, act of war or destruction of essential equipment by fire, explosion, storm, flood or delay caused by failure of power supplies or transport facilities. Any event of force majuere should be confirmed by the Chamber of Commerce of the country where the event has occurred.