|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Plastic Pelletizing Line|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Packing|
|Delivery Time:||60 working days|
|Supply Ability:||5 sets/60 days|
|Barrel and screw material:||38CrMoAlA||heating way:||cast aluminum heater|
|Cooling way:||fan cooling||number of the fan:||3-4|
Low energy Green Planetary Roller Extruder for PVC Plastic , pelletizing machinery
Depth Of Nitration Case:
0.5mm - 0.8mm
Hardness Of Nitration:
Linearity Of The Screw:
Planetary Roller Extruder
High efficiency Low-energy Green Planetary Roller Extruder PVC Plastic Pelletizing Line
A. PRE-150 PLANETARY ROLLER EXTRUDER
(1). Planetary roller section: main screw 1 pc; planetary roller 8 pcs, knife
plate 1 pc, gear tooth sleeve; And this section is jacket-designed, which
can get through by heating oil; The main screw is core-drilled, heated by
oil; And the head of machine is cooled down by water;
(2). Section of material feeding, jacket-designed, water cooling.
(3). Feeding motor power: 1.1 KW;
(4). Hard-toothed gear box, Chinese famous brand;
(5). Inverter motor, AC, 75 KW;
(6). Stainless steel hopper, capacity of 100 kg;
(7). Metal detector( brand of S + S) is equipped on the top of the hopper;
(8). Rotating speed of main screw: 0 – 60 rpm, speed is adjustable;
B. SJ-180 SINGLE SCREW EXTRUDER
(1). Barrel and screw material is 38CrMoAlA
surface is nitride treatment (HRC 68-72),
L/D: 6:1, rotating speed of the screw is 0 -60 rpm, adjustable speed;
Temperature control type: cast aluminum heater and fan cooling;
(2). Hard-toothed gear box, Chinese famous brand;
(3). AC inverter motor, 55 KW;
1. Materials: 38CrMoAIA, 9Cr18MoV
3. Depth of nitration case:0.5-0.8mm
4. Hardness of nitration: 950-1020HV
5. Fragility of nitration: Less than grade 1
6. Roughness of the surface:Ra 0.4um
7. Linearity of the screw:0.015mm
8. Chromium-plating layer thickness:0.03-0.08mm
9. The surface hard chromium plating hardness after nitrogenation:>=950HV
10 . Guarantee: Common Nitrided: approx 2 years Bimetallic : much longer lifetime
Mainly used in the production of sheet, card, film and other plastic products industry.
1) Good performance
2) Long usage life
3) Good production stability
4) Reasonable design
5) High precision mold
6) Adopts AC frequency conversion technology
7) Uses imported electric components
8) Product characteristics: a) Good foam b) Smooth surface c) Antibacterial d) Wearable e) Antistatic f) Insulate
9) Widely used for agriculture and industry
10) Large marketing potential
Delivery time is 90 days upon receipt of the advance payment. The customer will give the supplier 7 days' advance notice regarding the goods for delivery. Upon receipt of the request for delivery, the supplier will arrange for delivery through a carrier, the costs of which shall be FOB Shanghai. Shipment will be made from Shanghai China to the customer specified seaport.
Installation and commission
(1) Up to date commissioning has been made before shipment
(2) Overseas Commissioning and charges:
0ne or two technicians will be sent to the customer for commissioning.
Customers pay the charge of our technicians.
1) Round-trip Airplane Ticket
2) Charges of transportation, accommodation and communication
3) The allowance of the technicians is USD80 per day for one person.
4) An interpreter is needed.
5) Charges for applying the visa.
Warranty and After sales service
Six months guarantee electrical parts, mechanism for 12 months; While the machine is broken during the production, the seller must give response to the problem at once.
In case of quality discrepancy, claim should be filed by the customer within 30 days after the arrival of the goods at port of destination, while for quantity discrepancy; claim should be filed by the
customer within 15 days after the arrival of the goods at port of destination, both claim to be accompanied with the report issued by third party(e.g. SGS,ITS).
The supplier shall not be held responsible for failure or delay in delivery of the entire lot or a portion of the goods under this sales contract in consequence of any force Majeure incidents which might occur. Force Majeure as referred to in this contract means unforeseeable, unavoidable and insurmountable objective conditions that cause of delay beyond the reasonable control of the supplier, including but not limited to strikes, lockouts, riots, sabotage, act of war or destruction of essential equipment by fire, explosion, storm, flood or delay caused by failure of power supplies or transport facilities. Any event of force majuere should be confirmed by the Chamber of Commerce of the country where the event has occurred.