|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Φ18" x 48"|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Packing|
|Delivery Time:||60 working days|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets/60 days|
|gearbox:||Hardtooth surface gear box||electric appliance:||SIEMENS|
Φ18" x 48" 30kg/time Electric Two Rollers Mixing Mill Plastic and Rubber Mixer Equipment
Mixed Raw Material:
Rubber & Plastic
Two Roll Mixing Mill
Totally Enclosed Cage Rotor
For masticating and kneading natural rubber, synthetic rubber, EVA or PVC
pellets with various kinds chemical material and warming the cold material
which shall be supplied to the calendar, embossing calender or hot presses.
This machine is used for mixing and kneading raw rubber, synthetic rubber,
thermoplastics or EVA with chemicals into even materials. The even materials can be fed to calender, hot presses or other processing machinery for making rubber or plastic products.
Manufactured from chilled cast iron, inside rolls are cooled by water or
heated by steam
Manufactured from welded steel plates or high tensile cast iron for maximum rigidity
One piece construction of welded steel plate or cast iron provides maximum
1) An oil sealed type bushing, the bushing housing is manufactured from
cast iron, and the inside diameter is fitted with high lead bronze.
Designed with water circulation circuit for water cooling, reducing heat
generated between the roll neck and the bushing
2) The bearing type bushing is constructed of cast iron housing and high
strength bearing at inside diameter
Employs automatic circulated lubrication system
Roll gap adjustment:
1) Manual gap adjustment is standard
2) Powered gap adjustment is optional
Reduction gear box:
Three-step totally enclosed gear reducer is driven by bevel gear. Gears are lubricated by self splash lubrications system
Two roll mill machine is mainly used for plasticating and mixing of rubber or plastics, warming and sheeting rubber compound, cracking and refining of reclaimed rubber.
1-1.Roll Size: Φ18" x 48"L(Φ450x1200mm)
1-2. Mixed Raw Material : Plastic,Rubber
1-3 Capacity: 30kg/time
1-4. Main motor: 55kw, AC motor
2. Main Specification
1) Type : Totally Enclosed Cage Rotor
2) Power : A.C 55KW x 380V x 50HZ
3) Power Transmission: Gear Coupling
1) Type : Un-Drive Type
2) Capacity : 30kg/time
3) Gear Type : Single & Double Helical
4) Bearing : Roller Bearing
(1) Case : Mild Steel Welding Structure
(2) Pinion : 20CrMnTiA
(3) Gear : 20CrMnTiA
(4) Gear Shaft : 20CrMnTiA
(5) Output Shaft :42CrMoA
6) Lubrication : Forced Circulation
7) Power Transmission : Gear Coupling
2-3. Frame and Cap
1) Type : Opened Top Type
2) Material : Mild Steel Welding Structure
2-4. Roll Parts
(1) Type : Bored Roll
Front Roll: Straight
Rear Roll :Straight
(2) Size : Φ18" x 48"L
(3) Material : Chilled Cast Iron, tempering treatment
(4) Chilled Depth: 10～15 mm
(5) Hardness : HS 70 ±2
(1) Type : By Hand
(2) Effective Roll Gap: Max.70mm
(3) Indicator : Memory Plate(Left & Right)
3) Journal Bearing
(1) Type: Spherical Roller Bearing
(2) Bearing Case: Cast Steel,ZG25
(3) Lubrication : Forced Circulation System
4) Temperature Control
(1) Cooling & Heating Method: Manual Type
5) Roll Drive
Motor——Gear Coupling——Reducer——Universal Joint----Rear Roll & Front Roll
2-5. Stock Guide:
1) Type : Fixed
2) Material : Steel Plate, electro-plate
2-6. Emergency Stop Device
1) Type: Hydraulic Show Brake
2) Operation : Push Button S/W---- 4Pcs
Rope S/W----Front Side 1Pc
1. High security
2. Low noise
3. Energy saving
4. Easy to operate
Installing & debugging service:
1. After the contract is confirmed, the seller will supply the plan of the workshop, foundation chart and the chart of rubber roller, square axes & all kinds of rollers. All operation manual will be supplied by seller, too.
2. The seller will send 3-4 technical workers to guide installation and debugging for buyer;
3. The buyer should supply the spare pipes and electric wires, and the seller just advices the specification or the model of them.
1. Delivery period: totally 6 months after the contact is confirmed.
2. Payment: 30% of the total amount by T/T in advance as down payment, 70% of total amount by T/T before shipment.
3. Spare parts: The seller will provide a set of valueless vulnerable parts for free. The seller also suggests the buyer to buy a set of spare parts which meets one year’s use again. The seller will show the list of spare parts to the buyer for his choose before delivery.
4. Appearance and color: appearance and color of the machines are based on the seller’s standard. Of course, we can also custom-made according to buyer’s request.
5. Electric power: The quotation above is based on 380V/50Hz. There will be some additional fee and extended producing time for custom-built electric power requirement.
6. Warranty period:
6-1. Machines: one year after successful debugging;
6-2. Electrical components: 6 months after successful debugging.
7. Debugging service and cost borne by Foreign:
7-1. The seller will send three or four technical workers (or more as buyer’s request) to the place which appointed by the buyer for the guidance of equipment installation and the debugging service;
7-2. Both buyer and seller should bear their corresponding charge as below:
7-2-1. The seller is in charge of the fee cost in China but except for the visa charge;
7-2-2. The buyer is in charge of the fee cost in Foreign and the visa charge. This fee includes but not limited to the followings:
a. Round-trip ticket;
b. Transportation, meals, accommodation and communication fee during business trip;
c. Allowance (manpower fee) USD 80.00 for per person a day (days calculation: total days from the day on the business trip to returning to China);
d. Translator: The buyer should hire a translator for the seller's technical workers convenient field work communication, and for completing the task successfully. Otherwise the seller will send an additional translator. The buyer should be in charge of this cost (refer to a~d).